Burnett Insurance Services insures a full spectrum of motorcycles, from street cycles to dirt bikes. Your motorcycle insurance policy starts with basic liability insurance. Burnett Insurance Services works with multiple insurance companies so we can provide you with motorcycle insurance coverage options that are right for you.
More Protection, Fewer Worries
Your plan can be customized to include any or all of the options below. Call us today to discuss what coverage is best for you.
- Custom parts & equipment coverage can offer coverage without any additional cost to you.
- Roadside assistance provides a certain coverage amount per breakdown.
- Guest passenger liability coverage is mandatory on all street bikes and, in most states, is automatically included at the same limit as your liability selection.
- Medical coverage provides for certain necessary medical expenses for you and any passenger that are the result of an accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage pays for expenses associated with injury or death from an accident caused by an uninsured, underinsured, or hit-and-run driver. It also covers you if you are hit as a pedestrian.
Save Money with Discounts
When you allow Burnett Insurance Services to help you find the best insurance plan for you, we can help you find discounts in the following areas:
- If you have multiple policies under one insurance company
- If your motorcycle is stored in a garage
- If you belong to certain rider groups
- If you have taken a safe rider course sponsored by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation
Burnett Insurance Services will be able to help calculate how much money you can save. Contact us for help selecting the motorcycle insurance that best fits your needs.